Our November Open Event Gets Modern
2020 has been some year. It’s the year we all learned what Zoom is and quickly got bored. Did you know ‘Zoom fatigue’ is actually a thing?
Anyway, we like to think we know a thing or two about Virtual Open Events now, but we want to give you something different and our November Open Event will do exactly that!
Presentations are getting old now so think more interactive than that. We can’t tell you much more, but just know that it’s going to be different to anything else around!
Here's a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- Access the event ALL DAY
- That's right, from 9:00am Thursday 12th November you'll be able to fly through our facilities in our interactive tour
- View learning areas, see where you could be studying and take a look at the courses we have on offer
- From 4:30pm-7:00pm, you can drop into as many group Q&A sessions as you like, every learning area will have one!
- Want a one-to-one chat? You can book a virtual chat throughout the evening to have your questions answered by the subject experts
- Speak to our Student Services teams who will be on hand to answer any questions relating to finance and welfare.
Register today for early access and to be in with the chance of winning a £50 amazon voucher.